- We have a client who is here on a holiday from overseas but has suffered a debilitating illness while in Australia and the ACAT have been asked to assess him. Will he just be subject to the normal asset and income assessment for his aged care costs or will he be an unfunded resident? He doesn’t have an Australian medicare number
Technical Library is where you will find a range tools to assist you to calculate, develop strategies and provide quality advice. Here you will find :
- Aged Care Gurus Online Calculator.
- Factsheets covering a range of topics and strategies.
- Ready Reckoners, Pension Rate Charts and Aged Care Fees.
- Centrelink, DVA and Aged Care technical documents.
Advice Library is where you will find documents to support you with providing and implementing advice. Here you will find:
- SOA wording.
- Discussion Papers.
- Centrelink Forms.
- DVA and Aged Care forms.
- Paraplanning request and data capture forms.
Marketing Library is where you will find a range of materials to help promote your business, which you can tailor to your needs. You will find the following materials:
- Brochures, Booklets & Seminar Invitations
- Q and A Documents for your clients
- Editable Powerpoint presentations
We offer a range of educational resources to help you gain a better understanding of particular topics, stay up to date and develop new skills.
- Adviser Network Strategy days